Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: New NFL Uniforms

  1. #11
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Arizona has a very talented group of receivers, and will prob take 1 of the trop RB's in this years draft ... they have potential




    [/ QUOTE ]

    They have a chance to do what the Chargers did last year. They have a lot of talent and I give then one more year to get it together
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    Denny Green wouldnt be coaching them if he didnt see potenial. They have had talent there for the last few years. Now they have a proven QB, they just need a running back and they are gonna be a dangerous team. I would pick them over Seattle in their division.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    Here are the new Giants road uni's

    02A4991FC0934933AB822AF676542E4B

    131C2C0CE77B49518D67D29EBF0CE5C1

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    Now, I think those are pretty hideous. Especially the jersey's. All white, with a couple red stripes (sorry JJK fans [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) but this is the NFL you can dress it up a little more than that. The Arizona uniforms, I like myself.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    LOL-was just telling elp6n that those Card unis looked like those stupid looking ones we have at JJK. I hope and pray that B.I. gets those out of town soon.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    I like Detroits but I think the Giants new ones are terrible

    the Card's arent bad either

  7. #17
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    The Giant ones are terrible. Are all teams getting new uniforms? Just wondering because I am a 49ers fan.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New NFL Uniforms

    i like the lions and the giants new uniforms but the cardinals look real cheap...
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •